Apple Cider Margarita Recipe: The Smoky Sweetness of Fall in a Glass by Ann Marie Patitucci
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- cinnamon sugar and/or flaky sea salt, for the rim
- 2 ounces mezcal or silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liquor
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) apple cider
- juice from half a lime
- 1 - 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or to your taste)
- apple slices and cinnamon sticks, for serving
Here’s how to make it:
- In a drink shaker, combine tequila or mezcal, orange liquor, apple cider, lime juice and maple syrup. Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, if desired, rim glasses in salted cinnamon sugar, fill with ice. Pour the margarita into glasses. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. If desired, light the cinnamon on fire for a smoky effect.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Drink Shakers $8 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Cinnamon Sticks $4 & Up
Apple Cider $2 & Up
Cinnamon Sugar $4 & Up
Flaky Sea Salt $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.