Bourbon Drink Recipes: How to Make Hard Apple Cider Fall Punch! by 30Seconds Food
Toast fall goodbye with this hard apple cider fall punch recipe made with Sparkling Ice! Don't let the name scare you. Serve this bourbon punch at your holiday parties, too!
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 cups hard cider
- 1 cup Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- cinnamon sugar rim, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Rim the glass with a lemon and dip into cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- Combine ciders, bourbon, Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple and lemon juice in a pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice, then punch.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.