3-Ingredient Vanilla Fudge Recipe: You'll Be Thinking About It for Days by 30Seconds Food
Vanilla lovers, do we have a fudge recipe for you. With just three ingredients, this easy vanilla fudge recipe is on vanilla overload. Vanilla paste, vanilla extract or a fresh vanilla bean can be used – all will provide intense vanilla flavor.
If you have a double boiler, use it to melt the chocolate. If not, cook over very low heat and stir constantly to avoid burning the chocolate. One bite and you'll be dreaming about this creamy fudge for a long, long time.
Prep Time: 3 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 to 7 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
Servings: Makes 1 8x8-inch pan
- 3 cups (18 ounces) chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or pulp from 1 vanilla bean
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk together over low heat in a saucepot. Stir constantly. When melted, stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered 8x8-inch square pan that's been lined with parchment paper. Drop the pan on the counter to release any air bubbles. Let the fudge cool completely before putting it into the refrigerator to chill.
- When the fudge has hardened, cut into squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Chocolate $3 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla Paste $8 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Vanilla Beans $4 & Up
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Double Boilers $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.