The Perfect Christmas Candy: 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Takes 5 Minutes to Make by 30Seconds Food
A dessert recipe with just two ingredients, that's ready in less than 5 minutes? Yes, and you won't believe how easy and delicious this two-ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe is. This creamy peanut butter fudge deserves a spot on your holiday cookie tray. It's made with creamy peanut butter and a can of vanilla frosting. So simple!
Because this peanut butter fudge recipe is so simple, be sure to make extra and share with friends and family. Store the quick peanut butter fudge candy in an airtight container. Because it's so simple to make, this is a fun holiday recipe to make with the kids.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 jar (16 ounces) creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
Here's how to make it:
- Put the peanut butter into a mixing bowl.
- Microwave the tub of vanilla frosting for about 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Mix the vanilla frosting with the peanut butter.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-inch baking pan. Allow to cool completely then cut into squares.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.