Sugar-free Ricotta Chocolate Almond Mousse Recipe Is a Healthier Indulgence by Sarah Amona
If you're having a chocolate craving but are watching your calories and sugar intake, meet your new best friend. This creamy chocolate ricotta almond mousse recipe is decadent and satisfying, without all the added sugar.
This chocolate mousse recipe makes one serving, but you can easily double, triple or quadruple it. But that will mean you'll have to share!
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
- 1/2 cup skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 a packet organic stevia or your favorite sugar substitute (or to taste)
- 1/2 ounce sliced almonds (about 3 tablespoons)
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together except almonds.
- Pour into a small ramekin and top with almonds.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.