Cheesy Shrimp Scampi Alfredo Stuffed Shells Casserole Recipe Just Works (OMG Good) by Melissa Vickers
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 box Gorton’s Simply Bakes Shrimp Scampi (use both bags)
- 1 bag (5 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 box (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Here’s how to make it:
- Boil shells until al dente.
- Pan-fry the shrimp scampi. Once cooked, remove shrimp to bowl and set aside.
- Add mushrooms and cook until browned. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- In large bowl, add half of the shrimp, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, alfredo sauce, mushrooms and spinach. Mix well
- Strain shells and rinse with cold water for easier handling. Stuff each shell with cheese mixture and place in large casserole dish. Add rest of shrimp to top of shells. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.