This creamy cheesecake pie recipe had me at no-bake and toffee. Heath is one of my all-time favorite candy bars, and there's nothing like a cold creamy no-bake pie. This easy no-bake dessert recipe has just six simple ingredients, easy prep and tastes amazing.
You could substitute toffee bits for the chopped up Heath bars. If you can't find a giant Heath bar, buy six regular-size bars. I bought an extra bar for garnish – and for late-night snacking!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 giant bar (7.13 ounces) Heath candy bar (or 6 regular-sized bars), chopped
- 1 ready-made chocolate pie crust or graham cracker crust
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Stir in the whipped topping.
- Fold in the chopped candy bar.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust.
- Top with more chopped candy bar, if desired, and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.