Creamy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe Is Chillin' in the Fridge in 10 Minutes by Ann Marie Patitucci
What’s better than chocolate cheesecake? Chocolate cheesecake you can prep in just 10 minutes! This easy no-bake chocolate cheesecake recipe is sweet, creamy and absolutely irresistible.
The chocolate filling has just six ingredients and is so creamy. And you don’t even have to turn on the oven! If you wanted to make the prep even easier, buy a premade Oreo cookie crust.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours and 10 minutes
Oreo Cookie Crust
- 14 ounces (about 36) Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Here's how to make it:
- If you’re starting with a premade Oreo crust, you’re all set! If not, here’s how to make the crust: Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside. Crush the cookies (including the white the filling!) into fine crumbs. The fastest way to do this is with a food processor. Another option is to put the Oreos in a plastic zipper bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Then, in a large bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, melted butter and cocoa until well combined. Transfer to the prepared pan and press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides, using a measuring cup or the back of a large spoon. Freeze until filling is done.
- To make the filling, using a handheld electric mixer or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, mix the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl on medium speed until creamy, about 1 minute. Add sugar and cocoa and mix until smooth. Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate. Add heavy whipping cream and mix until soft peaks form, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour filling into crust and spread evenly. Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until firm. Serve with whipped cream and berries, if desired.
- Top the cheesecake with homemade chocolate ganache (shown in photo).
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.