4-Ingredient Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole Recipe Is Quick, Easy & Budget-friendly by Ann Marie Patitucci
This variation of the recipe is based on the classic casserole recipe but skips the frozen vegetables, focusing more on the crispy tots and the flavorful ground beef and melted cheese. With just four ingredients and 10 minutes of prep, it 's a kid-approved meal perfect for busy weeknights.
Cuisine: American (Midwestern)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen tater tots
Here's how to make it:
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink and completely browned, about 7 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir soup into the cooked ground beef.
- Pour the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Layer the tater tots evenly over ground beef mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven until tater tots are hot and golden brown, about 30 to 45 minutes (ovens vary).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.