Fabulous Fizzy French Ground Beef Hamburger Recipe Has 2 Secret Ingredients by Donna John
Recipes with secret ingredients are intriguing, right? This moist ground beef hamburger recipe has not one, but two, secret ingredients: cola (the fizz!) and French salad dressing (the French!). The burgers are juicy and have a delicious flavor. It works.
Serve the burgers with your favorite toppings like lettuce, tomato, cheese, sliced onions, pickles, jalapenos. When you buy the bottle of French salad dressing, grab two so you can make this French baked chicken recipe, too!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup cola (divided)
- 1/2 cup crushed crackers
- 6 tablespoons French salad dressing (divided)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 egg (optional)
- 6 hamburger buns
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground beef, 1/4 cup cola, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons salad dressing, Parmesan and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Form into six patties.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining cola and salad dressing. Set aside.
- Heat the grill or a frying pan to medium heat. Cook the patties about 3 minutes per side, then start brushing with the reserved cola mixture. Continue to cook until the patties reach desired doneness.
- Serve the patties on hamburger buns with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.