Coffee Baked Beans Recipe Will Wake You Up to Baked Beans by 30Seconds Food
We add coffee to cookies, ice cream, milkshakes and other desserts, so why not add it to baked beans? Yes, baked beans! This coffee baked bean recipe is rich and hearty, with a hint of coffee flavor.
Serve this easy baked bean recipe at your next cookout, potluck, family get-together or as a side dish with chicken, beef or pork. It's also delicious spooned over bread. The baked bean recipe can easily be doubled for parties.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
- 4 - 5 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy, about 6 to 7 minutes. Remove to a paper towel, leaving the bacon grease in the pan. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Add the bacon, beans, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, mustard and coffee. Mix well. Pour into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 2 hours.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baked Beans $2 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $1 & Up
Coffee $5 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.