4-Ingredient Crispy Baked Dill Chicken Recipe Is a Dill-icious Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry dill salad dressing and dip mix
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with black pepper, to taste, and put into a baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix, oil and garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Brush the seasoning all over the chicken. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees internal temperature).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.