5-Ingredient One-Pan Mongolian Beef Recipe With Cauliflower Rice by Sarah Amona
Rich flavorful recipes don't always have a bunch of ingredients and take all day to make. This easy, healthy Mongolian beef recipe with cauliflower rice has just five ingredients and cooks in one pan. Perfect!
Cuisine: Asian / American
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound beef round steak, cut into strips
- 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Splenda packet
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets (optional)
- 2 cups fresh, cooked, grated cauliflower
Here's how to make it:
- Toss steak with soy sauce and let sit 15 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with olive oil cooking spray over medium-high heat. Stir fry the beef for about 5 minutes or until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add the broccoli, water and Splenda. Cover and cook about 5 minutes or until broccoli is just starting to turn tender, stirring occasionally.
- Put the beef back into the pan. Stir to combine. Serve over cooked cauliflower.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.