Easy Dried Strawberries Recipe: This Air Fryer Dehydrated Strawberries Recipe Saves You Money by Ann Marie G.H. Patitucci
With the cost of gas and groceries lately, it seems like most of us are looking for ways to save money. If we want to eat healthy, that can be especially challenging – but not impossible. I’ve got a great hack for you! You can dry your own fruit in your air fryer. This will allow you to save money and eat healthy!
This easy dried strawberries recipe is the perfect summer snack. Strawberries are healthy and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Serve strawberries alone or in a yogurt parfait, stirred into cornflakes, as an ingredient in trail mix or in granola.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours and 10 minutes
- 1 pound strawberries, washed and dried thoroughly, hulled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Toss the sliced strawberries in the sugar, if using.
- Line the air fryer rack with parchment paper and lay strawberry slices flat on the rack. Do not stack them.
- Air fry the berries at 135 degrees F for 6 to 8 hours, or until the fruit is completely dried. If you prefer a chip-like texture, continue to dehydrate longer. For a chewier texture, air fry until just dried throughout.
- Remove from the air fryer and cool. Once fully cool, store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.