20-Minute 4-Ingredient Lemon Butter Trout Recipe Is Exceptional by 30Seconds Food
Simple meals are sometimes (OK, usually) the best. With minimal prep, ingredients and cooking time, this easy skillet trout seafood recipe with lemon butter sauce is the definition of a simple meal. Not to mention the health benefits of fish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 trout fillets, with skin
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons (1 thinly sliced and 1 juiced)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a small skillet (10 to 12 inches) over medium-high heat. Season the fish with salt and pepper and place, skin side down, in the pan. Top with the lemon slices.
- Cook the fish, basting with the butter, until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes (do not flip it over). Sprinkle with the parsley and drizzle with lemon juice.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.