Simple Collagen Coffee Recipe: A Cup of Joe That Jennifer Aniston May Approve Of by 30Seconds Food
Jennifer Aniston recently shared her new daily ritual: a hot mug of coffee mixed with collagen powder. Collagen is a compound found in the skin and in connective tissues that make up our ligaments, tendons, muscles, etc. It’s the most abundant protein in the body. However, over time, the aging process breaks down the body’s collagen and makes it harder to produce more. Collagen powder has become a popular supplement due to its potential health benefits.
If you want to give collagen a try, here is a simple collagen coffee recipe. As you sip on it, read more about the possible health benefits of collagen.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes (approximately) to brew coffee
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 8 ounces brewed black coffee (as strong as you like it) or your favorite coffee
- 1/3 cup of your favorite plant-based milk (or favorite milk), heated
- 1 teaspoon sugar or sugar substitute (or your favorite sweetener), or to taste
- 1 scoop collagen powder
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the hot coffee and milk in a mug.
- Add sugar, to taste. Stir.
- Whisk in the collagen powder.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.