Red Wine Marinade Recipe for Beef: Cheers to This Amazing Steak Marinade Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Is there anything better than a perfectly cooked steak? One way to impart even more flavor into beef is to marinate it before cooking. This easy red wine marinade recipe has just a few simple ingredients, but makes a big impact on that steak.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary (optional, but recommended)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a plastic zipper bag.
- Squish to combine.
Here's how to use it:
- Add desired meat to the marinade and allow to marinate at least 30 minutes to overnight in the refrigerator. (If marinated less than 1 hour, leave it on the counter.)
- Cook meat as desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
Plastic Food Storage Bags $3 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.