Easy Zucchini Salad Recipe With Dill Is Creamy & Refreshing by 30Seconds Food
This time of the year, who isn't looking for new zucchini recipes? If you enjoy cucumber salad, then we have a recipe for you! This easy zucchini salad recipe has crisp, raw zucchini and a creamy dill dressing. It's fabulous!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (or more to achieve desired creaminess)
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the zucchini and onions in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the dill, garlic, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar, if using. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the zucchini and mix gently to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: To add more flavor, you could stir in some crumbled feta cheese.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.