5-Ingredient Blender Orange Ice Cream Recipe Tastes Like Summer by 30Seconds Food
Sweet, creamy and citrusy, this easy orange ice cream recipe is a refreshing dessert for spring and summer. You don't need an ice cream maker for this recipe – it's starts in the blender and ends in a pan to freeze. With a little stirring now and then, the result is a refreshing ice cream ready to be served as a snack or for dessert.
To fancy things up, serve this ice cream recipe in an orange half and top with fresh berries. Or put a scoop or two into a crunchy waffle cone!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 3 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 3 hours to freeze
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons grated orange zest
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender. Blend for about 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a metal bowl or pan. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and stir well. Put it back into the freezer for another hour, then stir again.
- Freeze for approximately 1 more hour. When the ice cream has a creamy consistency, it is ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.