Quick Sizzling Mediterranean Shrimp Recipe With Lemon & Garlic by 30Seconds Food
The health benefits of eating a Mediterranean diet have been proven over and over again. A Mediterranean diet is built on the concept of eating lots of vegetables, beans, grains, fish and other seafood. Olive oil, lemon and fresh herbs are also a big part of the diet.
This easy Mediterranean shrimp recipe with lemon, olive oil and garlic is a simple and flavorful recipe to add to your menu rotation. The one-pan shrimp recipe can be served as a main dish with a healthy grain or vegetable, or as an appetizer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 pound raw shrimp, cleaned and deveined (tails can be on or off)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, until just cooked through.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon into the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute. Serve with additional lemon slices, if desired
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.