10-Minute Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe: This One-Pan Recipe Will Be Your BFF by 30Seconds Food
Shrimp are a perfect choice for hot days and those times when you just don't feel like cooking an elaborate meal. This easy cilantro and lime shrimp recipe cooks in one pan and is ready in less than 10 minutes. This easy dinner recipe will become your new best friend!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- Put the shrimp into a bowl. Add the garlic, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the shrimp and cook about 1 to 2 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Add the lime juice, lime zest and cilantro. Toss and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.