3-Ingredient Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe Is a Definite Dinner Homerun by Donna John
I've been on a chicken recipe roll. Chicken is budget friendly, and it takes only a few ingredients to make it shine. This easy baked chicken recipe has just three ingredients and the flavors of a Caesar salad. It's a definite dinner homerun!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 to 6 bone-in chicken thighs (or your favorite pieces)
- 1 bottle (8 to 9 ounces) creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a baking dish. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the chicken, coating both sides.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature). (The cooking time will depend on how big your chicken pieces are.)
- Top each piece of chicken with some of the grated Parmesan. Turn the oven to broil and cook about 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Note: If using boneless chicken breasts or thighs, check for doneness at about 20 to 25 minutes, depending on thickness.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.