4-Ingredient Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe Is a Dinner Grand Slam by Donna John
Meet your new favorite chicken recipe. Who doesn't love the flavor of ranch dressing and the crunch of juicy crispy chicken? Combine those two and you have a family dinner grand slam. This easy ranch baked chicken recipe has just four simple ingredients, but hits it out of the park with flavor.
Bone-in chicken pieces are seasoned with a mixture of olive oil, dry ranch salad dressing mix and minced garlic. The chicken bakes in the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until it is cooked through, crispy and golden brown. The flavor cooks into the skin of the chicken, creating a mouth-watering piece of juicy chicken.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- This baked chicken recipe calls for thighs, but you could use chicken drumsticks, chicken wings, chicken breasts or even do a whole chicken. Just keep in mind that different pieces of chicken cook for different amounts of time, and adjust accordingly.
- Chicken should have an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a baking pan. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix, olive oil and garlic. Brush or spoon the mixture all over the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is crispy and cooked through. (Cook time will depend on how big the chicken thighs are.)
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 44.5g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 1.3g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 0g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.