Fresh & Light Kale Salad Recipe With Pear Is Simplicity Defined by 30Seconds Food
Recipes don't get much more simple than this. This kale salad recipe with fresh pear has just four ingredients and is on the table in about 10 minutes. Olive oil and white wine vinegar are massaged into the kale leaves, making them super tender. Pear, salt and black pepper round out the ingredient invite list. Perfection.
If you can't find fresh pears, you can substitute a tart apple. Toasted pecans or walnuts would make this simple salad recipe a little fancier and add some crunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 small bunch kale, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pear or 1 apple, cored and chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Put the kale into a large salad bowl. Add the olive oil and white wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Massage the kale with your fingers to soften.
- Add the chopped pear. Toss to coat. Drizzle with more vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salad Bowls $8 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
White Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.