4-Ingredient Lemon Thyme Salad Dressing Recipe Tastes Like Spring by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the lemon juice, thyme, Dijon, garlic (if using), 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste) and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste) in a small bowl.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil and whisk until combined. Store in a salad dressing cruet.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.