Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins Recipe Is Like Eating Dessert for Breakfast by Elisa Schmitz
Start your day in the sweetest of ways with this easy strawberry cheesecake muffins recipe. If you like the taste of strawberry cream cheese, you will love it when it comes in muffin form. These strawberry cheesecake muffins are like eating dessert for breakfast!
This easy strawberry cheesecake muffin recipe is made of simple ingredients. Here's what you need to gather: flour, baking powder, egg, sugar, milk, canola oil, cream cheese and strawberries. You combine the ingredients then bake them up into incredibly moist, delicious muffins that taste like strawberry cheesecake!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 20 medium strawberries, chopped
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Airtight Containers
- Kitchen Towels
- Muffin Tins
- Baking Liners
- If you'd like these muffins to be gluten-free, use gluten-free flour.
- If you're a chocoholic like me, you can sprinkle some chocolate chips in the batter or on top.
- You can try this recipe with raspberries or blueberries, too.
- You could add a half cup of chopped walnuts, if desired.
- Sprinkle warm muffins with a bit of sugar, if you like.
- Keep leftover muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- In one mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until blended. Set aside.
- In a third mixing bowl, combine the strawberries and cream cheese.
- Fill greased or lined muffin tins 1/3 full with the batter. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture to each muffin cup. Top with remaining batter so that each muffin cup is full.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.1g
Saturated Fat: 6.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 49.9g
Dietary Fiber: 1.3g
Total Sugars: 22g
Vitamin D: 3mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.