Quick White Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe With Lemon & Thyme by 30Seconds Food
White balsamic vinegar is a lighter version of dark balsamic vinegar. Though similar, dark balsamic is sweeter and thicker than white balsamic. Because of its lighter taste, white balsamic vinegar makes a delicious vinaigrette and lets the other flavors shine.
This easy white balsamic vinaigrette recipe whisks up in no time and is flavored with lemon, garlic and thyme. Drizzle this salad dressing over salad greens, apple salads, spinach salads, shaved brussels sprouts salad or even pasta salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (or your favorite fresh herb)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Store in an airtight container or salad dressing cruet.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salad Dressing Cruets $7 & Up
White Balsamic Vinegar $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.