Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein Noodles Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Panda Express copycat recipes are always in demand. This is a copycat recipe for their flavorful chow mein that is so addictive. Perfectly cooked noodles are cooked with celery, onion and cabbage then coated in a simple sauce. Delish. This copycat Panda Express chow mein noodles recipe is one you'll make over and over again.
Serve this easy 20-minute Asian noodle recipe as a vegetarian main dish or as a side dish with chicken, pork or beef. Make a batch of crispy egg rolls and you having a winning dinner combination.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) dry ramen noodles or 2 packages (5 ounces each) refrigerated ramen noodles (discard seasoning packets or save for another use)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Cook the ramen noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and celery and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the cabbage and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the ramen noodles and soy mixture. Cook, stirring, about 2 minutes or until heated through.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ramen Noodles $1 & Up
Refrigerated Ramen Noodles $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.