Creamy Chicken Mushroom Pasta Recipe: This Easy Pasta Recipe Cooks in One Pot by 30Seconds Food
Creamy, quick and comforting, this easy pasta recipe with mushrooms and chicken cooks in one skillet. No cooking the pasta first – the noodles cook in the sauce creating an incredibly creamy and easy dinner.
Any pasta will work in this easy recipe, from rotini to penne to linguine to fettuccine to fusilli to bowtie to pappardelle. Use your favorite! You could add sundried tomatoes, broccoli florets, spinach, asparagus or your favorite vegetable to the recipe as well. Get creative!
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 28 to 35 minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 8 ounces of your favorite pasta
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in the hot oil until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes. (Chicken will not be completely cooked through yet.)
- Add the garlic and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth, half and half and garlic powder, if using. Stir until combined.
- Add the pasta and bring to a gentle simmer. Cover and cook until pasta is al dente, about 8 to 15 minutes depending on type of pasta.
- When pasta is cooked, stir in the Parmesan cheese.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.