Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls Recipe: Fresh Baked Rolls in Less Than 15 Minutes by Melissa Vickers
I tried this easy garlic and cheese crescent rolls recipe the other night, and then did it the next night, too! Quick, warm, cheesy, garlicy and toasty, this garlic crescent rolls recipe is a keeper. Oh my!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Servings: Makes 8
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I used a Fiesta blend of cheeses when I realized I was out of mozzarella)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon melted butter, for brushing on fresh-out-of-the-fryer crescent rolls
Here's how to make it:
- Brush oil on top of the cooking tray inside the air fryer basket. This will prevent sticking. Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees F and set the timer for 8 minutes.
- Mix the melted butter, chopped garlic and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Open the crescent rolls and separate the triangles. Add a small amount of shredded mozzarella cheese to the widest part of the crescents. Fold the wide ends of the triangles over the cheese and roll the crescents. Pinch the ends together so that no cheese spills out.
- Brush each crescent with the butter garlic mixture.
- Add crescent rolls to air fryer and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Check on them halfway through.
- Once done, gently rock the crescents to remove them from the air fryer. Brush with additional melted butter.
Note: You can store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to four days. Reheat in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time until warm, or reheat in the air fryer at 300 degrees F for 2 to 4 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.