Skinny Baked Eggplant Parmesan Recipe With Ricotta Is Fabulous by Sarah Amona
The eggplant is sliced and baked until soft. The eggplant is then layered with ricotta cheese, blended tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasonings. Bake for about 40 minutes or until ooey, gooey and delicious. The easy eggplant recipe makes two servings, but can easily be doubled for a family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 eggplant, sliced thin
- 4 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes (pour into a blender and puree)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- Place the sliced eggplant on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake until softened, about 20 minutes.
- Place half the eggplant in a small baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup of the tomatoes that have been blended, 1 ounce of reduced fat mozzarella, 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasonings.
- Add the rest of the eggplant on top. Top the eggplant with the other 1/4 cup of blended tomatoes, the other 1 ounce of reduced fat mozzarella, 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 1/4 tsp of Italian seasonings.
- Bake in preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes until the cheese is lightly browned and melted.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.