Juicy-As-Heck London Broil Recipe: This Easy Marinated Steak Recipe Has a Story to Tell by 30Seconds Food
Sirloin steak, filet mignon and ribeye steak are all delicious, but don't forget about London broil! Did you know that London broil is not a type of meat, but the way you cook it? London broil is typically a flank steak or top round steak that's marinated, though you will see it labeled as London broil in many grocery stores.
This easy London broil steak recipe is marinated in soy, lemon, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and seasonings. The result is super moist and juicy steak for dinner. Ready to invite London broil to steak night? Let's go!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus time to marinate
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 13 to 15 minutes plus time to marinate
- 1 London broil steak, about 2 pounds
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic food storage zipper bag. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the steak and marinate it for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, remove the steak from the marinade and place it on a broiler pan. Broil for about 5 to 6 minutes, then flip it over and cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until it reaches desired doneness. Rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Broiler Pans $8 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.