Moist Pistachio Muffins Recipe: Bakery-Style Pistachio Muffin Recipe Screams St. Patrick's Day by Donna John
Moist and full of pistachio flavor, this pistachio muffin recipe is addictive. These delicious pistachio muffins really do taste like the ones you'd buy at a bakery. This easy muffin recipe is a sweet and satisfying snack, or serve a basket of them for breakfast or brunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 16 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 26 to 28 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 muffins
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer for about 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add the pudding mix, baking powder, salt and milk. Stir to combine.
- Add the flour and stir until combined.
- Fold in the pistachios, if using.
- Fill muffin cups lined with baking liners about 3/4 full with the batter. Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for 7 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and continue to bake another 9 to 11 minutes or until cooked. Remove and cool.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffins Tins $7 & Up
Baking Liners $5 & Up
Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix $1 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Pistachios $6 & Up
Green Baking Liners $5 & Up
Shamrock Baking Liners $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.