Crunchy-As-Hell Chicken Breast Recipe: This Amazing Italian Chicken Recipe Cooks in 5 Minutes by Donna John
This chicken dinner was a huge success! Thin-cut chicken breasts cook extremely fast, so this easy Italian chicken recipe was on the table in 10 minutes. No joke! The chicken was super crunchy and packed with flavor. So crunchy, in fact, that my husband and I turned up the TV so we couldn't hear each other chew. Now that's good chicken!
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- thin-cut chicken breast (I used three thin-cut chicken breasts)
- dried Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- parsley flakes
- olive oil (I used about 1 tablespoon to start, then drizzled in more when needed)
- panko breadcrumbs
Here's how to make it:
- Season one side of the chicken with salt and pepper. Liberally season the chicken with the dried Italian seasoning, garlic powder and parsley flakes. Drizzle with olive oil. Flip the chicken over and repeat.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Put some panko onto a plate. Dredge the chicken in the panko, pressing so it sticks, then put into the hot oil.
- Cook the chicken for about 3 to 4 minutes on the first side or until very golden brown and crispy. Flip the chicken over and cook about 1 more minute or until cooked through and crispy on both sides. (You may need to add more olive oil during the cooking process.)
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.