White Chocolate Coconut Truffles Recipe: Easy White Chocolate Truffles Recipe With Coconut Is Sweet Indulgence by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Servings: Makes about 20
- 7 ounces chopped white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, plus more for rolling
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the white chocolate and butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth and melted. Add the coconut and vanilla, if using. Stir well. Put the chocolate mixture into the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- When chilled, roll the mixture into balls, then roll in more shredded coconut. Place them in a dish and refrigerate until firm. Store the truffles in the refrigerator.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.