4-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles Recipe: A Chocolate Recipe Worth Sharing by Donna John
Get your truffles on by making this easy chocolate truffle recipe. You can make them all with your favorite coating or make a variety. Roll these chocolate truffles in ground nuts, cocoa powder, coconut, sprinkles, powdered sugar or cinnamon. The possibilities are endless!
You won't be able to stop eating these sweet chocolate truffles. Just don't forget to share.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken up and melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- optional coatings: ground walnuts, cocoa powder, flaked coconut, sprinkles, crushed pistachios, powdered sugar, cinnamon-sugar, etc.
Here's how you make it:
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the sugar. Mix well.
- Beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix well. Place in the fridge for about an hour.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll them in whatever coatings you desire.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Semisweet Baking Chocolate $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $3 & Up
Sprinkles $3 & Up
Pistachios $6 & Up
Cinnamon Sugar $3 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.