Ukrainian Oatmeal Cookies Recipe: These Easy Oatmeal Cookies Are Thin & Crisp by 30Seconds Food
As we enjoy these oatmeal cookies, let's send positive energy and thoughts to the strong and brave people of Ukraine. If you want to help, here are some ways to support Ukraine.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 25 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 dozen
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 3/4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
Here's how to make it:
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a stand mixer bowl or with a handheld mixer, cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until incorporated. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Slowly start to add in the oats until well combined.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on parchment paper-covered baking sheets. Press the balls with your fingers to flatten slightly.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are golden and edges crisp.
Note: For the crispiest cookies, bake one cookie sheet at a time.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Old-Fashioned Oats $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Stand Mixers $50 & Up
Handheld Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.