Easy 3-Ingredient Coconut Oatmeal Cookies Recipe: Simple, Wholesome Cookies In 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
All you need in order to make this simple, wholesome cookie recipe are bananas, quick oats and flaked coconut. Seriously! You just mix the ingredients, spoon them onto a baking sheet and about 15 minutes later, you've got a delicious dessert the whole family will love.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 17 to 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 dozen
- Feel free to add a bit more coconut, to taste, if you'd like more coconut flavor.
- Oats are often gluten-free, but to be sure, use gluten-free oats.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
Here's how to make it:
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Spoon tablespoons full onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are brown.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.