Healthy Lime-Herb Chicken Stir-fry Recipe: This Tropical Chicken Medley Is a Heart-Healthy Recipe by Sarah Amona
Chicken breast marinated in a light lime vinaigrette dressing with a colorful medley of vegetables makes for a heart-healthy meal that will fill you up and keep you satisfied. The best part? This easy chicken stir-fry recipe all comes together in one skillet!
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 to 60 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup light lime vinaigrette dressing
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
Here's how to make it:
- Coat chicken breast strips with salad dressing. Sprinkle seasoning blend and onion powder on chicken strips. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes (1 to 2 hours preferred).
- After chicken is done marinating, sauté the peppers and broccoli in a large saucepan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray until crisp-tender. While cooking peppers, frequently add a little water so peppers do not burn. Set sautéed peppers and broccoli aside.
- Add chicken to a pan and cook until no longer pink.
- Place pine nuts on a tray in toaster oven and toast until brown.
- When chicken is done, add peppers, broccoli and pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blends $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Pine Nuts $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.