One-Pan Lime & Herb Chicken Stir-fry Recipe: A Healthy Tropical Chicken Dinner by Sarah Amona
Chicken breast marinated in a light lime vinaigrette dressing with a colorful medley of vegetables makes for a heart-healthy meal that will fill you up and keep you satisfied. The best part? This easy chicken stir-fry recipe all comes together in one skillet.
Start this easy chicken dinner by seasoning chicken breast strips with lime vinaigrette salad dressing, garlic and herb seasoning blend, and onion powder. Let the chicken marinate as long as you have time to. Next, cook the peppers and broccoli until crisp-tender. Remove the vegetables to a plate so you can cook the chicken. When the chicken is browned and cooked through, put the broccoli and peppers back into the pan and add toasted pine nuts. Yum!
Serve this tropical chicken medley for dinner with rice, quinoa or your favorite side dishes. If you don't want a side dish, no worries! This meal can stand on its own.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 to 60 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup light lime vinaigrette dressing
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Coat chicken breast strips with salad dressing. Sprinkle seasoning blend and onion powder on chicken strips. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes (1 to 2 hours preferred).
- After chicken is done marinating, sauté the peppers and broccoli in a large saucepan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray until crisp-tender. While cooking peppers, frequently add a little water so peppers do not burn. Set sautéed peppers and broccoli aside.
- Add chicken to a pan and cook until no longer pink.
- Place pine nuts on a tray in toaster oven and toast until brown.
- When chicken is done, add peppers, broccoli and pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.