Simple Steelhead Trout Recipe: This Tasty Baked Fish Recipe Can Be Made for One, Two or a Few by Donna John
I used parsley flakes because I wanted the flavor of the fish to shine, but you could use dill, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano or your favorite spice blend. If you can't find steelhead trout, salmon works just as well. I served this easy fish recipe with roasted balsamic fennel and carrots.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Servings: varies on size and number of fillets
- steelhead trout or salmon fillets (or your favorite fish)
- olive oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- dried parsley (or your favorite dried herb)
- lemon slices
Here's how to make it:
- Oil the bottoms of individual casserole dishes. Put a piece of fish into each dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put a lemon slice on top of each fillet.
- Sprinkle with the dried parsley and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven until cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes depending on thickness of fish. (Mine was cooked perfectly at 8 minutes.)
- Serve from the casserole dish or use a spatula to remove to a plate.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.