"Fried" Summer Tomatoes Recipe With Garlic Is Ready in 5 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 1 large tomato, sliced thick
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the tomato slices, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Flip the tomatoes and add the garlic and herbs, if using. Cook 1 more minute.
- Flip the tomatoes again to coat with the garlic and cook about 1 more minute. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with more sea salt and pepper before serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.