Pineapple Upside Down Cake Cocktail Recipe: Get Upside Down With This Fun Vodka Cocktail Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1.5 ounces cake, whipped cream, vanilla or marshmallow-flavored vodka
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine or maraschino cherry juice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- pineapple slice, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the vodka, pineapple juice and grenadine into a drink shaker.
- Fill a glass with ice. Pour the drink over the ice. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and pineapple slice, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.