Quick Skinny Cauliflower Macaroni & Cheese Recipe Has Amazing Flavors by Sarah Amona
Cauliflower macaroni and cheese is amazingly delicious. This easy skinny cauliflower mac and cheese recipe has minimal ingredients and cooks up in no time. It's the perfect healthier side dish for dinner!
The simple baked cauliflower mac and cheese casserole is made with steamed cauliflower, low-fat cheddar cheese, low-fat Colby cheese, half and half, reduced-fat cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and ground mustard. The mixture is baked for about 20 minutes to cheesy, golden perfection.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 cups cauliflower, steamed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) low-fat shredded cheddar
- 1 cup (4 ounces) low-fat shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
Here's how to make it:
- In saucepan over medium-low heat, warm half and half, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and mustard. Whisk until creamy (do not let boil).
- Mix cheeses together in bowl. Pour 1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture into saucepan. Stir until cheese is completely melted. Add cauliflower and gently fold until cauliflower is covered.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.