Ranch Deviled Eggs Recipe With Bacon: Creamy Ranch & Bacon Deviled Eggs for the Win by Donna John
A container of leftover homemade ranch dressing was torturing me from the fridge. Not wanting to waste it, this easy ranch deviled eggs recipe was born. With bacon, ranch, a touch of Dijon and fresh chives or green onions (I used both), this easy deviled egg recipe will be a hit with the whole family – or block during that Super Bowl® party.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 dozen hardboiled eggs
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 - 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions or fresh chives (I used a combination of both)
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the hardboiled eggs in half and put the yolks into a bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. (Be careful with the salt because the ranch dressing and bacon is salty.)
- Mix well.
- Spoon the filling back into the egg white halves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: This is best made with a thick ranch dressing. If you use thinner bottled ranch dressing, you will need to add less or your filling could get runny. I used a homemade ranch salad dressing made with mayonnaise.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Deviled Egg Trays $8 & Up
Ranch Salad Dressing $1 & Up
Dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mix $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.