Healthy Carrot Salad Recipe With Moroccan Roasted Pistachios & Hummus: Flavor in Every Bite! by Java Hemmat
Bursts of flavor in every bite with sweet and earthy carrots, zingy ginger, salty olives finished with warm pistachio bites roasted in our Marrakech spice blend. I served this Moroccan carrot salad recipe with our Moroccan red lentil soup and I hope it makes you smile when you enjoy it.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1/4 cup pistachios (I used raw and unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Marrakech spice blend or your favorite Moroccan spice blend
- 1 bunch carrots, shredded (about 5 to 6)
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 knob ginger, grated (about a 1-inch piece)
- handful of olives (to taste)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 container roasted garlic and cilantro hummus or your favorite hummus
- 2 - 3 radishes, sliced, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- On a parchment paper-coved baking sheet, add pistachio and drizzle with olive oil and Marrakech spice blend. Roast in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 7 minutes.
- In a bowl, add carrots, cilantro, ginger, olives, lime and sea salt, to taste, and toss well.
- Spread a dollop of hummus on a plate. Top with the salad, sprinkle with pistachios and garnish with radish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.