20-Minute Juicy Steak Recipe With Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce Is Steak Night Magic by 30Seconds Food
A grilled or broiled sirloin steak is covered in a creamy, garlicy gorgonzola sauce that takes just minutes to make. This easy steak recipe is on the table in less than 20 minutes and tastes like it is out of a gourmet magazine. Impressive!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 sirloin steaks, about 1 pound each
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (you can substitute whole milk, but the sauce will be thinner)
- 1/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or mashed into a paste
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a saucepot. Whisk in the flour until smooth. Pour in the cream and whisk to combine. Add the gorgonzola and pressed garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until thickened, about 1 minute.
- To make the steaks, season with salt and pepper. Broil or cook the steak in a cast iron skillet or grill pan until well seared on both sides and cooked to desired doneness, about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Allow to rest for a few minutes before slicing. Pour the gorgonzola sauce over the top.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.