Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Recipe: A Healthy Mashed Cauliflower Recipe That's As Easy As 1, 2, 3 by ChefWave
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond or oat non-dairy milk
Here's how to make it:
- Steam fresh cauliflower until tender but crisp. If using frozen cauliflower, prepare according to package directions. Mash.
- Heat oil in small saucepan over low heat. Add the onion and garlic, stirring often, until onion is softened.
- Whisk in flour, whisking constantly, about 1 minute. Gradually add almond or oat non-dairy milk, pepper and parsley. Whisk until thick and smooth. Remove from heat and pour over cauliflower. Garnish with parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepans $10 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Canola Oil $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.