Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Recipe: A Healthy Mashed Cauliflower Recipe That's As Easy As 1, 2, 3 by ChefWave
Vegetables Side Dishes
a year ago
Add to collection
Try this creamy garlic cauliflower recipe, which is a healthier take on mashed potatoes. This cauliflower recipe is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and dairy-free.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond or oat non-dairy milk
Here's how to make it:
- Steam fresh cauliflower until tender but crisp. If using frozen cauliflower, prepare according to package directions. Mash.
- Heat oil in small saucepan over low heat. Add the onion and garlic, stirring often, until onion is softened.
- Whisk in flour, whisking constantly, about 1 minute. Gradually add almond or oat non-dairy milk, pepper and parsley. Whisk until thick and smooth. Remove from heat and pour over cauliflower. Garnish with parsley.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepans $10 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Canola Oil $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.