Cameron Diaz's Favorite Snack Recipe: Fresh Snap Peas & Corn Salad Recipe With Champagne Orange Garlic Vinaigrette by Donna John
When it comes to snacking, actress Cameron Diaz doesn't mess around. "Hey ya’ll, just cookin' a summer snack. It’s a quick pan-roasted corn and fresh pea salad with feta cheese and a champagne orange and garlic vinaigrette," Cameron writes on her Instagram post. Here's her healthy snack salad recipe so you can enjoy this refreshing salad at home.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 corn on the cob, kernels cut off
- olive oil
- handful of sugar snap peas, ends trimmed and chopped
- crumbled feta cheese
- Maldon salt
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the vinaigrette ingredients. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Whisk well. Set aside.
- To make the corn, heat a little olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the corn, season with kosher salt and cook until charred.
- Combine the chopped sugar snap peas, corn and some feta in a bowl. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and finish with a little Maldon salt.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.