Cheesy Baked Kale Casserole Recipe: This 4-Ingredient Kale Recipe Is Dynamite & Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded gouda or Gruyere cheese (or your favorite cheese)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the kale into an oiled casserole dish. Sprinkle with the minced garlic.
- Pour the heavy cream over the kale. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until kale has wilted and cheese has melted.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.