4-Ingredient Copycat Tartar Sauce Recipe Tastes Just Like Luby's by 30Seconds Food
If you make Luby's fried fish copycat recipe, you have got to make their tartar sauce, too! This copycat Luby's tartar sauce recipe has just four ingredients and is the perfect sauce for fried fish, fried clams, fried shrimp or even french fries.
Here are the four ingredients to grab so you can make this creamy tartar sauce: a yellow onion, fresh parsley, dill pickle relish and mayonnaise. Just whip it up in a mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper and it's ready to be eaten with whatever you enjoy tartar with.
If you have time to make the tartar sauce recipe ahead of time, the flavors can meld together. But it's still good right away, too! Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley (leaves only)
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- You can add in other ingredients to make it your own like lemon juice, capers, minced jalapeno or chopped green onions.
- If you like your tartar sauce sweeter, use sweet pickle relish instead of dill.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the tartar sauce into the refrigerator until ready to serve. The flavors will meld together as it sits.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.